Are the dems going off the deep end?

Global warming alarmists are just going off the deep end in my opinion. This one tops the lunacy charts. This insanity needs to be debated so the world can see what a fraud it is.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2009/07/kerry_panel_loo.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Haven't they been doing that for awhile now?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Lilbit...I was thinking that EXACT thing.....lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think they've already gone and jumped off into the deep end....as evidenced by our current administration. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We did the same thing the conservatives did...just on opposite ends of the spectrum. :)
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Some of the really radical ones are, yes!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• haha..your heading made me laugh!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• This was a comment on the article itself and I thought it was worth putting on here:

"President Obama did say that the politics of fear are over. However, what he meant was that the perceived fear that they have promoted about Republican policies are over as far as they are concerned. The fear of what they are doing is very real, and will hurt us very soon"

-So true
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have thought that since they started really heavy after Gore decided he could make a killing off of it.. The crazies have always been there but this is his doing.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LOL..Thats rich. Your psycho azz's dont believe the CIA, FBI The dept. of health and human services, The Federal Elections Board, The newspaper birth announcement......LOL..Yea, WE went over the edge!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Kerry, since he took the helm of the committee earlier this year, has made addressing climate change a top priority
    why am i thinking Heinz Ketchup will be the new product advertised on every new green venture or sheryl crow concert?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2009