TGIF!!!!!!

so what's everyone doing today? i am cleaning the house and getting dd ready to go spend the weekend with my mother-in-law! YEAH!!!!! it will be our anniversary this weekend! hope everyone will have a great day!

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• getting the house some what ready for the new baby :P
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Its day #3 of trying to get my house back in order.. I went out of town for a week, and my husband completely trashed the house. Not gonna be a great weekend for me...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• well, my dh is spending quality time with his bro from out-of-town, so my ds and i will do whatever we want....or i could strip wallpaper, which i've procrastinated for months now!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm heading out to camp with the kids. I finish work at 7pm tonight and we are leaving right after that!! Yeee hawww
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am cleaning around the house this morning and then the oldest and I are going to the water park around four this afternoon YAY they are going to be open 'til 8:30 tonight!! We love going on Friday nights cuz it isn't crowded
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• happy anniversary!!! xo just when i think today is long i remember that its not our weekend with the kids lol... so my 2 sd's will be with there mom and my dd will be going to her dads. so it will be semi quiet weekend we have a 3 yr old son but when its just him around hes easy no cahos..lol. right now im taken a break from cleaning and doing laundry, and just looking forward to a lil peace and quiet....TGIF..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Research for a college paper with a powerpoint presentation. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009