THE LAST TIME I STARTED MY PERIOD WAS MAY 6TH SO CAN SOMEONE TELLME HOW FAR ALONG I AM? AND POSSIBLY WHEN THE BABY IS DUE?

I TOOK AN AT HOME PREGNANCY TEST TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE AND ON MAY THIRTYTH ME AND MY EX HAD SEX AND I SPOTTED THE BLOOD WAS ON HIM WHEN WE GOT THREW BUT THATS ALL THAT THERE WAS SO IS THERE ANY WAY TO TELL WHEN MY BABY WAS ACTUALLY CONCIEVED?

BBROWN1984

Asked by BBROWN1984 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you are 7 weeks along and you are due feb.10,2009 and have 33 days to go.And you could still have spotting as long as it's not a lot.Did you make a doctores appt yet?
    Mamato2angels

Answer by Mamato2angels at 6:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• soory I forgot the 2 it's 233 days to go
    Mamato2angels

Answer by Mamato2angels at 6:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• LOL. I was gonna answer b/c I was due with my DD on the 10th of Feb this past year and my last period was on the 6th
    schmoo_mommy

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 7:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Go here: http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/
    This site gives you a nice little calendar. It even gives you little pregnancy tips. To find other sites just do a google search with a keyword of due date calculator or something. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Kelli
    MrsKGray

Answer by MrsKGray at 8:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I used an official pregnancy wheel with the first day of your last menstrual period of 5/6 and got almost identical answer (your are 6 weeks and 6 days into your pregnancy) and your due date is 2/11 (due date is the 4oth week). Pregnancy wheels have small variances between them. Don't forget your vitamins, especially folic acid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2008