I am 4 days late!

I was due for my period on the 20th. I took a test today, and negative...But I am showing no signs of af showing up, but I have that I am preggo again? Whats going on with my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few more days then re test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ditto
    wait, retest,let us know
    good luck
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It depends on when you conceived. You ovulation changes sometimes, as does your period. It could be that your period is just off this month.. or that your ovulation has moved closer toward your period date, which could be why there is not enough hormones to detect a pregnancy yet. The only thing you can really do at this point is to wait another 2 weeks and take another test (unless of course you get your period by then).

Reasons for a late period can be due to a lot of things...
    stress, bc complications, change in routine and/or diet, among many other things.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009