oh my

So I am sitting in my living room the cable guy is here smoking a cigg(outside) I walk past and the next thing I know I go on a vomitting rampage! I am 36 weeks pregnant has any one else had this problem?

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with each of my pregnancies the smell of bacon and popcorn would set me off. Tell the idiot that he can smoke and you'll puke all over him plus he'll have to deliver your baby cause it'll come early or

he can just do his job and be in and out. If he delivers your baby or you puke on his head don't pay him for his time!!!

it's almost over just keep that as your mantra. Congratulations!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No but certain smells of cigarrettes get on my nerves...actually it's not even cigarrettes, it's Black & Mild cigars. Ugh.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 11:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• the smell of cigarettes were calming to me and would make the baby start jumping around...so apparently my kid is a smoker? lol. but if i smelled peanut butter i would hurl.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 11:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• During pregnancy, every women is different with the smells that make us sick. You more then likely don't like the smell, Which hey, In general I don't like the smell and being pregnant I really can't stand it, I don't want to be anywhere near smoke. I'm so aganist it.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009