Why is it that a strong man is concidered a leader? but a strong women is concidered to ba a bitch?

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No idea
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My boss and I like to call it good cop, bad cop. I tend to be an abrasive female and never give up. I say what's on my mind and never think before I speak not caring if feelings get hurt. I can be abrasive and stern towards men and everythings cool, but If I am stern with women it automatically makes me a bitch. That's why I deal with the guys and my boss deals with the women. After 5 years of working at this firm, we find that to be the most effective way.

Don't know if this applies to everyone but I've been told by co workers that men like a stern and intimidating woman and women find it intimidating and offensive for another female to be stern with them. All women want to be the intimidating one and of course be taken seriously.

I don't care what I get called...
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Unfortunately, becasue in our society women are taught to be quiet, meek, and supportive behind the man. It's true, and it's crap. If i'm standing up for myself in a calm, well-spoken, articulate manner...i'm still considered a bitch. Oh well i guess, i'm not going to be quiet and meek.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Didn't you know? Women are suppose to be docile, sweet, humble, modest, emotional, and pure.

Only time those things apply to me is when I use it to my advantage to get what I want.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2009