Any advice on making things smoother?

Next month I am going to start babysitting a newborn along with my 15 month old. After school I will also have a 6 and 8 year old. It will be at their house. Right now I have just my son and the 2 girls and last school year it was just my son and the 8 year old after school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Best of luck. Make sure they do their homework first. Try to check it if you can. If the parents don't want them to do it don't make them do it. Make sure they get outside after being inside all day. Have them eat an early snack as to not spoil their dinners. These are all things that are my pet peeves with my son's afterschool program. He doesn't go outside instead they have to do crafts. They don't check his homework therefore he sits and does it and then has to re-do when he gets home because it is wrong.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009