If your fiance

told a female he used to be VERY involved with that he does not know if he would ever get married again? He befriended her on myspace which is how she even found out he was engaged. The day before he said he said "who knows if I will ever get married again". He made no mention at the time of dating let alone being engaged.

What would you do, think, feel about it?

mommybug77

Asked by mommybug77 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• does not know if he will ever get married agin
    but he is engaged to be married
    ?
    he needs to sh!t or get off the pot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'd be annoyed for sure and he would have to explain what is going on. Why is he engaged if he doesn't know if he will ever get married again?
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• anon905 i disagree. fiance needs to sh1t and get off the pot and fiancee needs to understand the horrors of social networks and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i would be all in his sh*t.. why would he say that? why doesnt he know? why did he ask you? these are the things i would be screaming at him about.. has he lost his mind??? Treating with no RESEPCT!!!!!!!!!
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I did not get to edit it soon enough to say I am not the one he is engaged to. I agree though that it is not cool with how he is handling things.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If you are the one he is talking to and just found out he is engaged. Stop talking to him. That sounds like a whole lot of drama.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I dont care who I was in the situation, I'd tell him to get lost...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• He is obviously trying to sleep with this ex, which means he has probably already cheated on his "fiance".
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• maybe he just doesn't want her too involved with his personal matters, so he didn't discuss it with her. Because if he had she would have asked questions and wanted details etc. So it was a way of "shutting" her out. Especially if he broke things off with her and is afraid she'll start problems.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i would be pissed and he would have a whole hell of a lot of explaining to do!
    buttercup33

Answer by buttercup33 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009