Are you nervous about upcoming "Flu season" due to the H1N1 Flu Virus?

Just wondering if anyone was worried. We currently have 40,000+ cases in the U.S. and it's only summer. What do you think the fall is going to look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Everyone should be. Those of us who have been following this realize that there are warning signs. The American government has not talked about it much because it is so widespread there is not anything they can do but other countries are trying to stop it more actively. It is becoming resistant to Tamiflu.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm a little nervous, but only for my asthmtic children and not much more than usual.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• no.. my kids are sick everyday.. one more thing isnt going to hurt me.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It does cross my mind but I can't live my life in worry and if it was to happen theres nothing we can do to stop it right?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Not really.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• "Yes. Everyone should be. Those of us who have been following this realize that there are warning signs. The American government has not talked about it much because it is so widespread there is not anything they can do but other countries are trying to stop it more actively. It is becoming resistant to Tamiflu. "

OP here: To above poster, can I please get some links to go with your info. I am interested in what you have been researching...
    Anonymous

• I'm not worried. If we get sick, we get sick. I have plenty of OTC meds to knock out a cold and flu. If we get hit too hard then we'll see the doc for tougher meds.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009