trying to unobsess about pregnancy and babies

I've asked this question before, but didn't feel satisfied with the answers I got. (including suggestion to have a child just to get over the fever) Well, having a baby will destroy me. But this doesn't synchronize my heart with reality. Well, I found an answer through a blog (that started the help for me). Please don't take offense to thisblog. It's not meant toward anyone but myself.

My question is, is this the best solution in your opinion to set my heart straight to reality, or do you think that there's a more thorough alternative (perhaps getting professional help)?

Thanks in advance
Being anon in case inadvertently offending. If I did, I'm truly sorry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• can you get a dog? or something you have to take care of? thats what i did.. it helpd a bunch, and then i just couldnt deal with it and got rid of it to a super nice better home and hes happy.. (the dog that is) that would be the best thing i would say to do..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ? you want a baby but you can't have one or you really really don't want one but feel pressured to have a baby? Mothering is more than raising kids. Hospitals need volunteers to nurture worried visitors. Churches need volunteers to nurture the teachings of God. Shelters need volunteers to nurtures people less fortunate with healthy food and shelters need volunteers to watch caged dogs when they're allowed to play.

Adopting or giving birth really really isn't the only way to mother. Being a fostermother is another way to mother. Animal rescue work, Rescue Squad work are both voluneer jobs that need those who are good at nurturing.

What ever your interests, your situation you're worth looking into them all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Babies don't stay babies for very long. Soon you are dealing with a toddler, preschooler and teen

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009