putting up toddler girl's hair in clips

how many laps around the livingroom
will it take me to get two clips in my 2 yr old girl's hair?

(this is a JUST FOR FUN question)
if you want to tell me what a bad mother I am, or that i should beat her because she is not complying, this is not the question for you to answer-go answer the questions that are controversal)

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 15. one to get the clip on upside down, one to get it on right side up but off center, two to re-clip it after trying to smooth out hair "bubbles", three to re-clip it in after she tears it out, and eight to take it out after she pulls it out most of the way again and you give up.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I've so been there....lol

many laps and my regretting the space behind the couch that only they can fit behind.

put on your runners! lol

my oldest was the worst - she'd pull them out and rip out hair. middle dd....couldn't care less and the youngest NEEDS to have at least a dozen. lol its the brushing that rats nest out of my youngest that causes the chase.

gotta love kids.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Two clips both in at the same time? Hmm, well I'm going to guess 64.

Right now I can only do it with mine when she's strapped into her highchair and distracted by her breakfast.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009