"EASY WAY" to give a 3month old a bath...

i find it so hard to give my baby a bath.we live in a 1 bedroom apartment and i dont have any space! i usually bathe her in the tub with her tubby in it and my back is killing me..and how do you guys usually shampoo your baby's hair? my baby has a lot of hair for a 3month old..HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the bathroom sink and had those towel things that had the shampoo/soap already in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I bought my son the little white baths from walmart and instead of bathing him in the tub I did it on top of the sink. Put be have a counter sink, I just put the shampoo in and rinse it out wether he cryed or not, my son had alot of hair too.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Kitchen sink. Clean it well before and after. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I used a folding baby bathtub that fit in my kitchen sink until my twins were too big for it, and when they started sitting up I kept bathing them in the sink without the bathtub; this saved my back and knees. I used a cup to wet and rinse their hair and went very easy on the shampoo (pediatrician said they didn't really need any soap or shampoo, but I liked the way it smelled). If you have a sprayer in your kitchen sink you can use that on a very low setting too - just keep checking to make sure the temp is ok.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Kitchen sink.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I got in the bath tub with my baby and bathed him in my lap.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 11:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I pop her in the tub with me. Been doing it this way since she was 2 weeks old and she's 9 months now.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I showered her with me or like Arisce said, I also take baths with her. I have one of those plastic/rubber chairs that help them sit up right in the shower, so while I clean me, she plays. I have been doing that since she was about 5 months, and now she is a year old and we still do it. A great time saver too! The only things is getting out, working out the whole towel arrangement. One time she peed while I was trying to get a towel on each of us. We took another shower! I usually just get dad to come get her and he dresses her and everything.
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 12:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• When my son was 3 months old, I was using a little stand type thing that he laid in in the tub. It was only 3 dollars at Wal-Mart, and he loved it! And it was easy to rinse his hair (he has a lot also). I couldn't find a picture of it at Wal-Mart.com, so he're's my bug in it.

Photobucket
    Anonymous

• Alright, that didn't show it right, so here it is fixed (hopefully)

Photobucket
    Anonymous