I thought I was done with this...

So, I'm 23 weeks & lately I've started to feel nauseous randomly again. No actual puking, just keep feeling like I might. Does "morning" sickness come back?! I was really sick in the beginning, so I don't really feel like playing that game again...

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 11:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Fortunately I'm 40 weeks and didn't go through ANY discomfortness until now that I'm ready to pop and all these different pains and baby pushing down and cramps. Unfortunately people get sickness throughout their pregnancy. It can be on their first trimester, then skip a month and then start again. You should definitely take B12 vitamins which helps morning sickness. Also, have crackers next to you, salt kinda eases that sickness. Ugh. I'm glad I'm ready to pop. I've been preggo since October. I'm soooo ready to be relieved and have my baby boy.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 11:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am the same way, and had the same thing happen with my last pregnancy. I found out that it was digestive problems since the baby is so big and taking up so much room. Try to eat foods that are easy to digest that you know won't upset you. In my experience B12 was too hard to digest and just made me more sick. Drink lots of water too (even through you probably don't feel like it) because it helps with digestion. GL!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• For some women, yes morning sickness does come back. I am 38 weeks pregnant and for the past 2/3 weeks or so I have been having random times of nausea throughout the day that are similar to the morning sickness I experienced in the beginning.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• blech...thanks, ladies!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 11:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Some moms find that nauseu that returns in later pregnancy is related to exhaustion. Try napping when you feel it coming on, if you can arrange your life that way, or plan to get more sleep at night by going to bed earlier or getting up later, or both.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009