Toddler having constant diaherra(sp)

My grandson seems to have constant diaherra like every 2 months what do you think could be causing this. Drs say virus everytime my dd takes him him but it has to be more. Celeaic (sp again)Ok I have thought of IBS, Crohns What else how do I help her with this mess.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A friend of mine has a son who did this for a long time and they found out he was allergic to wheat. Or celeaic disease like you mentioned, he went gluten free and it stopped.

I would take him to a internist.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My friend's son had the same problem and they kept telling her it was probably a virus. Finally she figured out he was lactose intolerant.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Thanks Ladies he has an appt to get tested for Celiac diease next Friday she just is at her wits end. I am trying to help her but I haven't gone through any of that with any of my 3 so I just told her I'd try to see what answers I could get on here and see if anyone else has gone through it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009