Are you FOR or AGAINST Obama's Healthcare reform??

Personally, I am TOTALLY against it!!

If you are against it, here is a petition! Stop griping about it, and put your name on the petition, and pray it doesn't pass!

http://freeourhealthcarenow.com/

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 11:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thanks for the site. I am against it.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• http://freeourhealthcarenow.com/
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Against. I am FOR people working and earning their own healthcare.

Society falls apart when everyone starts looking for someone else to help them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't fully understand it. from what I gather, he is expanding medicaid and penalizing those who refuse insurance. But other than that I haven't quite figured his plan out yet. So, I can't really say whether I support it or not.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am against it. And I have already signed the petition. This is just getting ridiculous!

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• For sure againt it I have Journal posts on it.My most recent explains how Tennessee tried this mess and that is exactly what it turned out to be a MESS it almost bankrupted the state.Massachusetts theirs is FAILING...Cali had something of the sort FAIL I mean look at California today A broke WRECK because of all the damn social programs.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am against it! We should have th right to choose who our doctors are and when we see them. The real problem is the healthcare insurance companies. They are the ones driving the cost up. It wouldn't be so bad if the doctors didn't have to pay so much to cover their asses. There is a real difference between human error and negligance. If their premiums were reasonable then the cost that gets passed on to the patient wouldn't be so outrageous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am for it.
    tpickle

Answer by tpickle at 11:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am for it too.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 11:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am for reform but not socialized healthcare. We all lose if that happens. But its not going to happen anyway.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009