How do I deal with Grandma?

Aggh! The lady I babysit for is having problems with her pregnancy so her mom is here to help out. I am still coming to take care of the 2 older girls. But the grandma is constantly yelling about stupid crap and stressing everyone out including the poor mom! And she is always tell me to watch my own son that comes with me bc I let him go upstairs by himself. Seriously I do not need her help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bitch slap her ass!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Hmm I would just politely tell her that you have been babysitting for this family for X amount of time and that you can handle it and you would appreciate it if she could just let you do your job. You don't need to be snotty to her about it because Grandma's always think they know best, but I would just kind of set a boundary with her and let her know that you are doing your job correctly and how you have been doing it for however long, and that its only causing more problems with her getting in the way.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• That's a tough situation, and I have no advice for you. Still, want to offer support!! Hang in there! She'll be gone soon enough!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• lmao starfire.

yaaaaa smack that hoe

just kidding. :)
    kennensmommy

Answer by kennensmommy at 12:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009