Anyone know of a GREAT sunless tanning spray or lotion that they could recommend for me??

I want to stop using the tanning bed, but, I still want to be really tan. Not just a little, barely there tan, but pretty dark. Have any of you had good experiences with self-tanners.

Thanks!

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The only one I've used that gives me a dark color without turning me orange is Fake Bake. You sleep in it, so it's messy. But anything on clothes and sheets washes right out. And the color looks real. I have very pale skin and I swear by this stuff.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Do you have any pictures of you like before and after using it? :) Thanks!
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Ooo, I don't have any pics of right after using. Sorry. I have a few pics of the last time I was using it compared to a time when I wasn't. I can pm those to you. I did find this website that before, during, and after photos that look exactly like what I've experienced with Fake Bake. Photos

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• where can i buy 'fake bake' ? I'm also really light skinned [i'm fully irish with red hair, if that can paint a little picture for you] & i'd love to be darker.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 8:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I just googled "fake bake" and it took me to www.fakebake.com. I think I'm gunna try it. I am really tan right now from the tanning bed, but since I'm gunna stop tanning I will just get paler and paler....so gunn have to fake it up. :)
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009