growling....lol

my 5 month old growls he sounds like a evil monster its is sooo cute....any elses baby growls?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol did i spell that right ?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my daughter does, shes two though ahahah and its pretty darn cute if i may say so myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• do you have a dog?
    my daughter did that and still does
    now that she is older we know she is "speaking" to our dog

very cute

and one of her first things she said was "Go Dog"
    which she got from me because the dog was always getting under foot when I was carrying her I was close to tripping over dog a few times
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• nope i have cats but my son is only 5 months old and i swear he said mama last night......he just loves to growll
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yep. My lil one used to growl like she was possessed by the devil! It was creepy at first, and at one point made me want to take her to a priest!(I was exausted and a bit irrational) she's over it now and looking back, it was kinda cute.
    Anonymous

• My daughter has been doing it since she was 2.5 months old.....now it's just meaner and louder...shes 7 months now and still does it...now its when she's mad!!!
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My son doesn't growl but he makes a sound kind of like a motor but on the inside of his mouth somewhere between his cheek and the corner of his mouth you can see him vibrating. So cute. He would just do it and then he would do it when he was playing and now I even see him doing it when he's pushing toys around like trucks. I think he may have gotten it from the older boys at the baby sitter's. He's 10 months.
    poptart106

Answer by poptart106 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009