your 7/8 month old

what does your 7/8 month weigh/height.. what goals have they reached?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 8.5 month old weighs 20 lbs and is 30 inches long. He can sit, clap, wave, say mama and dada, he's starting to show interest in wanting to crawl he just hasn't mastered it yet :)
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my 8 month old weighs 23 lbs, and is 33 inches tall. He can sit up unsupported, crawl, pull to stand, cruise, clap, wave, say dada and baba, and sleeps through the night.
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 1:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my 7 month old weighs 19lbs 4oz, 26 1/2 inches long. She pretty much sits up on her own, is starting to get up on all fours, said "mom" at 6 months old, uses a sippy cup, responds to her name since 3 months old, waves bye, gives kisses on her own, takes steps if u hold her hand, knows who everyone in the family is if you say the persons name she knows where they are.......etc
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• rowdy24, your daughter sounds very smart for her age. She is advanced for her milestones.
    My son is 9 months old and says mama and dada but does not wave. He can stand on his own. He does not like the sippy cup. My son is 28.5 inches and is over 22lbs.

mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• op here my DD is 7 1/2 months old 16 lbs 30 inches long sits up from being on her belly,crawls, sits on her own, trys to pull herself to stand, drinks from a sippy cup,still no words just screams lol and no teeth yet
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 3:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My daughter just turned 7 months. She weighs 19 lbs and is 30 inches long. She crawled before 5 months, sat independently the day she turned 6 months and now has started letting go while standing and trying to take steps. She's not a big fan of sippy cups so the dr said to just let her drink out of a regular cup (which she does only with help). She can feed herself with a spoon but does wear a lot of it. Other fine motor skills are fine.. Her receptive language skills are great & her expressive language skills are on track. She seems to think she speaks in full sentences/paragraphs/speeches, LOL, and if the amount of babbling is any indication, she's going to be quite the talker when the words come. Also, she has found a way to squeal so high & loud I think glass will break--is that a skill?
    Amy121508

Answer by Amy121508 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009