SAHMs?

Do you have days and days in a row where you just don't go anywhere? I do. I just have no where to go or can't afford to go anywhere, so I'll go 2, 3, 4 days without going anywhere but the mailbox.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 12:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes :(
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yes but i like the break sometimes.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Oh yea! I go days too without going anywhere. I dont see this as a problem, your home is your castle, you should want to be home, now if its not a happy home i can see why anyone would want to always be out of the house. I keep my family of 6 entertained with board games, reading, schoolwork, tv, life lessons, video games, ect. Not a issue to stay home, feel blessed!
    Chellena

Answer by Chellena at 12:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yes. I find if I dont need to go somewhere there is no point in just driving somewhere to say I left the house.
    Thats unproductive and silly to me.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i hate staying home i love to be a social butterfly though and its quiet with me and a baby and a dog
    Anonymous

• Yeah I stay at home a lot of the time. But if your looking to get out, just take a walk or head to the local park. I spend a big part of our time in our backyard having scavenger hunts and playing different types of games. You don't really have to spend money to have fun.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yes, but my dd and i go outside alot :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yes! We go for walks alot. We walk to the library, to Target or Walmart, but my house. Just to see other humans! It's free and good exercise!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 12:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yes :[ The only times I really get outside is when I take the dog out, but we have to give her away so ugh.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am a SAHM and I go crazy if I do not get out in the evenings. Our house is happy and I am in a happy healthy marriage but I still need out of the house. I babysit during the day so I generally do not go anywhere with the kids I babysit but when they leave I will take my boys to Toys R Us or the park just to get out of the house. We play out back a lot and take walks but I normally need to go somewhere to break up the day.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009