How to deal with unbearable pain & Stress?

I have many health issues. From Heavy long periods, migraines, Awful Stress. I have breathing asthma problems. Past injuries & broken bones.. Accident problems, life's hard work hurting my body. Scoliosis & other problems! Every time something new come due. I go without.. Also my dental health isn't good. Who knows about my depression, high BP, Cholesterol & if I'm diabetic now! I can't get into A hospital or see A DR. or dentist. I live in daily pain from one problem to the next. Old injuries & every thing left untreated, uncared for. My health & life is pure misery & suffering.. But I try to put on my Happy Face. Grin & Bear it. Here is my only place I come for any Care. Its sad. I don't need pity. I've lived this way my entire life.. just going without. Doing without. I trust & hope for A miracle. Prayers answered for my wellness & recovery.. I'm unemployed due to my health or lack of. I feel useless. My husband is laid off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• Vi.Co.Din. no but seriously I've been in a similar spot. Goto the ER. And tell them word for word what u just just.... they'll stabilize you, possibly admit you, and hook you up with benefits, a worker, etc etc etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• PS .... PCOS? Fibromyalgia?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• you need to research health and dental clinics in your area. if you and your husband are out of work you should be able to get medicade. you dont deserve to be in pain and there are places that will help you. all you have to do is a little research. i dont want to sound rude but no one is going to help you if you arent willing to help yourself. be strong and good luck.
    Anonymous

• 2nd PS being in your bad state of health, your husband being laid off is a blessing.... the poorer you are, sadly, the better care you get. Also if it's as bad as you describe you should be on disability
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2009