Has anyone found a solution to stretch mark removal?

After I gave birth to my son I noticed a couple of stretch marks on the left and right side of my belly button and would love to know if someone has found a solution to either lighten or get rid of the stretch marks completely. Thank you!!

Mamalovesluca

Asked by Mamalovesluca at 12:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used the AVON clinical stretch mark remover, and that really worked wonders for me! I was sooo happy, my friend had 4 kids, and tried it after i told her about it and it worked for her as well. It has a strong smell, but totally worth it in my opinion.
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• She is right Avon has the answer!
    see for your self
    http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=324&dept_id=&pf_id=33929
    Shop at my e-store and use REPFLYER for free shipping! www.youravon.com/nataliagonzalez . If i could be of any help im just an emai away :)
    Beauty_Advisor

Answer by Beauty_Advisor at 12:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• also self tanner can make them nearly disapear they wont change the texture but will change the apperance
    jendramis

Answer by jendramis at 2:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• its sounds weird but vicks vapor rub works really well but its not permanent
    Jessiemay999

Answer by Jessiemay999 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009