At what week should you start applying cocoa butter to prevent stretchmarks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd do it as soon as i found out i was pregnant to go ahead and get the skin lubed up
    Anonymous

• ASAP
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I started as soon as I found out I was pregnant all three times. I also used vitamin e oil. I am happy to say I have three kids and no stretch marks!
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i agree with the other girls, as soon as you find out. i always put it on 2 times a day. i used the one in the jar (the thick one)
    luckyhart

Answer by luckyhart at 12:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• As soon as you're pregnant. I'd also take vitamin E and drink lots of water.
    Anonymous

• Trust me. It just depends on your skin. I thought I was on the clear until my 9th month. It doesn't matter if it's egg yolk, oil, cocoa butter, mayo, whatever...there isn't a miracle cream that will make them stay away...OTHERWISE helloooo, wouldn't people have perfect tummies? It's like when you have acne, there isn't something out there that is GUARANTEED. It's all in people's head and of course....MARKETING and a company making money. Like the Nad's Hair Removal commericial...they show a man's arm and leg getting wax and he has a smile on his face talking about "it's painless!"...I tried that sh*t and I swear my a$$ would punch her in the damn face for lying!
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 1:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I used Shea butter its better

Anonymous

• I started within the first trimester. However, it isn't guaranteed. Start applyig everydayy. WHen you start showing do it twice a day and when youre stomach starts itching. I used Cocoa Butter and never got a stretch mark but my mother never got one either after having 3 kids
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Way before you start to expand, once you are big there is no turning back.

Picture a balloon it is never the same once it's blown up. So make sure you put plenty of this stuff I'd recommend Palmer's the one in the little tub like jar. when you open it it looks like lard but smells sooo good. Do this and soon you will have your nice belly back (somewhat)

Now boobs that is another story...LOL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• when you find out ur prego, you can do what you can to try and prevent from getting them but if your gonna get them your gonna get them..i didnt have any until the last 2-3 weeks i was prego, i went 2 weeks overdue, i only have really light ones not red or anything can hardly see them at all, but if i didnt go overdue i wouldnt have any..i used the cocoa oil made by vaseline, everyday
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009