Would you let small kids (3yr & 4yr old) to watch the movie G-Force?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I cant wait to see this movie. My kids are 2 and 3, I have no problem with them seeing it. Although we will either watch it online and/or wait for DVD. My kids prolly wont sit still in a theater long enough to watch a movie. The only time they sit through a movie is at bedtime when we have "quiet time".
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my dd is 3 and my answer is NO
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would let my 3yr watch it. It's rated pg and if he had any questions I would be sitting next to him to answer them.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• 3 & 4 year olds are not going to understand what context things are being said in. In fact, it is probably better to let a 3-4 year old watch the movie, as opposed to a 7-8 year old. they are just gong to giggle and have fun.
    Anonymous

• I'd have to watch it first to see.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• as long as there is no nudity in the movie, ds watches whatever I watch... even if that's rated r
    Anonymous

• We probably will. Can't say for sure, though...we've not checked into it yet. (why is it rated PG?)
    Anonymous

• I just took my 3 1/2 year old to see it today. I didn't see anything inappropriate, although I did fall asleep for the last half hour, LOL. He liked it & I got a nap, that's a win-win in my book. We both liked Ice Age better, though.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We have guinea pigs and have been waiting for this movie to come out for months so yes, as soon as my husband comes home we are going.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We were planning to take our 4 year old and 7 year old to see it. Is it good?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009