the angels.

i just had an angel reading.she told me she thought st michael was my angel and is watching me.she said i needed a strong angel.she also said i was a strong empath and that i can pick up on people before they even approach me.she said they (the angels) want me to be more spiritual...so in laymans terms what does this mean?i dont care who answers.i am an all around believer.

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont know. I do know that the bible says to stay away from fortune tellers.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It sounds like they want you to strengthen your empathic gift.
    Also, sounds like they want you to tune into your spiritual self more.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I agree with the PP, it sound slike you need to get more in touch with your spirituality, whatever path that may be for you.

The fact that you went to the reader (unless you did it purely for the fun of it.) says you want answers to something. Do you have a particular path that you follow?
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't buy a whole lot into "angel readers" to tell you the truth, I have found most of them to be fraudulent and I have yet to find one that is actually genuine.

That being said, I am a huge believer in psychic gifts - I am an empathic medium myself. If you would like to explore that side of yourself more, there is a wonderful group here called "the Psychic Schoolhouse" that can help you out.

As far as spirituality is concerned, there are several ways to look at it - you can look at is as your relationship with God or as your psychic gifts. I recommend actually focusing on both of these. It has been my personal experience that as one grows so does the other.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions :-).
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My question is, if someone is an empath, why wouldn't they know all of these things about them themselves? Sounds like she was trying to butter you up and make you feel good so you'll come back and spend more mulllaaahhh. :-(
    Anonymous

• Spirituality isn't a religious condition. It is inner knowlege. Finding your gifts and learning how to use them. Empaths find it uncomfortable to be in a large group because they pick up on the feelings of everyone in their direct vicinity and this can be painful and confusing. I am one, as is my daughter, and I have trouble when I attend weddings or funerals. I will cry, not because of my own emotions, but because of the emotions around me. Empaths can become psychic healers if they can learn how to retain control of their abilities and channel them. My group, Spiritual Power, has a number of tutorials on how to use any psychic ability you may have. Feel free to join, if you want to, and copy anything you feel you'll need.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009