who has had a Ghost, Spirit, or Angel Encounter

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you ever heard the saying pennies from heaven? Well some people believe if you find pennies lined up in a neat row where they normally wouldn't be, it is someone you lost sending them to you. Now I don't know if that is true but a few years ago, my ex and my cousin's boyfriend got in a car accident and they both died instantly. I was very depressed for a long time after and one day, I went to take off my socks and shoes. I pulled my sock off and 2 pennies fell out! If they were there when I put my socks on, I think i would have felt it so that made me feel better, silly as it may sound.
    Anonymous

• I have! But it wasnt really scary, I was sleeping in a friends house. I was on the floor in a sleeping bag next to my friends also on the floor in a sleeping bag and my sister on the sofa. We were all in the living room. I woke up and turned to see if my friend was still in her sleeping bag, she wasnt so I thought maybe that she had gone to the bathroom so I turned my back to her sleeping bag, and I waited to hear for her return. It was completely dark and then I heard footsteps leading upto the sleeping bag and a cold breeze and someone climb into the sleeping bag. I turned over to talk to what I thought was my friend in her sleeping bag. Just I turned I saw the sleeping bag fall flat. I was so scared I woke my sister and then we went looking for my friend, she had gotten into her bed as soon as we fell asleep because her back was hurting sleeping on the floor. I was ssooooo scared!
    Anonymous

• I feel occasional small breezes blow past me in my bedroom when the windows are closed and there are no fans running. I look, don't see anything, and then think nothing of it.
    My cat likes to sit on the far side of the office and stare at the corner where two walls meet. I've checked over there plenty of times and have seen nothing, no bugs or dust or anything, and he just sits and stares. Strangest thing.
    My 5 month old granddaughter stares at the living room ceiling at times and there is nothing on it - no lights or anything. We could just be holding her and reading a book or playing with her and her eyes will drift up to the ceiling and then she'll tilt her head back so she can look better. It used to creep me out, but nothing negative happens in our home so I just figure there are angels or something. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009