i'm new, but are other persons here who think they are unable to get pregnant?

Zolah

Asked by Zolah at 12:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was told that for years, and it took 3 years to conceive. Now I don't ever consider anything impossible.. just maybe harder than others :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am starting to feel deep down that it will never happen for me. That my son is a miracle.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 2:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I was told at 15 that I would have trouble or maybe not even be able to have kids well 3 years ago I had my dd. Now we've been trying for #2 for just over 2 years but I was on the depo shot and it messed me up
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• its been 2 years so far for our first .This is a great place for answers & support though!
    zzicc

Answer by zzicc at 4:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What leads you to believe this?
    Anonymous

• There are plenty of people who believe they can not get pregnant. There are many factors that come with getting pregnant (its not as easy as we were taught in sex ed). What leads you to believe that you can not get pregnant? How long have you been trying? Have you seen a doctor? Has your SO seen a doctor?
    Anonymous

• At one point, I felt like I wasn't a complete woman because I couldn't conceive. Going through failed IVF attempts, where my egg production was really low and what they did retrieve wouldn't fertilize was not helping matters. I even got the donor egg/adoption speech from the doc. Switched clinics and meds and was finally successful on the 5th IVF attempt. My eggs really could fertilize. The two embryos are now 3.5 years old and sitting in their "house (my old snoogle body pillow wrapped in a circle around them)".

I know how you feel. Hopefully, you find your magic cycle soon. Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• There are many causes for things to seem like this. I was told when I was young that I wouldn't be able to have kids, due to internal scarring. I never was on birth control, and never got pregnant. Then one day I was. I had a miscarriage, but still, I knew it was possible. Now, that I'm trying however it seems like I'm back to no being able to, but I know that I can. You just have to learn your body. And even then you might need extra steps to get there. I wish you the best of luck!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 3:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2009