What is the meaning of Deja vu?

Hollytree

Asked by Hollytree at 12:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Something tells me I've heard this question somewhere before
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am not too sure but something about your past life, I personally like to think this is our only life we ever lived and that is just something we get to take a peek of (the deja vu) what has happened or going to happen. (In our minds) not actually living it. idk.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LOL, the translation?? That I will look up if you are looking for that....
    In my belief system, Deja vu is sort of the universes little nod to you that you are on course so to speak. When we come over to this side, we get a peek at our chart, and everyonce in awhile the universe lets us remember tiny fragments of it.

For example, I used to get it all the time. Then about two years ago, I went a little cukoo for cocoa puffs, and was partying all the time, drinkings, etc. (didn't get it once) Then when I finally came out of my stupidity....and sobered up, I gradually started putting things back together. Slowly things started giving me deja vu again.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It's when you experience something and you could have sworn it already happened to you. Sometimes it's something small, like you could be sitting in your living room and a sequence of events happen and it seems like it already happened before in exactly the same manner. Something like that!
    Anonymous