Pregant Husband...

If you could let your husband carry your next child for 9 months, instead of you, would you want him to?

Gothiclovesick

Asked by Gothiclovesick at 12:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps for a week or two so he could feel the joy and wonder of our child moving within him, but for the most part, I would have to say no. I loved being pregnant.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would say no only because I love to be pregnant but I might say yes only so he can feel the pain that I went through
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No. I love being pregnant. I had morning sickness the whole nine months and some complications but I would do it again in a second.
    Anonymous

• Maybe only a couple days out of the week. That's probably all he could handle! I did love being pregnant so maybe when the heartburn and leg cramps start to come on, I could say here you go honey! your turn!
    Anonymous

• yes! my hubby just don't understand what i went through 3 times already! maybe if he experianced it for himself he would be more understanding!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 12:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Nope. I am happy to have carried my children . . . and it wasn't pleasant but I wouldn't give it up.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• no.. he is such a baby.. yes i would want him to but no i wouldnt want to take care of him.. lol PLUS he gained weight with our last one just like i did and i cant go throught the "do i look fat" stage anymore..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 12:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• not the whole pregnancy
    but
    a day in the life=YES
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No he would probably bitch the entire time.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No, I really loved being pregnant and feeling our Little ones moving inside my belly. It was such a special and precious time. I would not trade that for anything.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009