I feel sick! :(

I am so sick right now but I dont know what is wrong. My head hurts, my stomach hurts but I dont feel like throwing up, I am super tired, and I feel a lil sad. I dont know what's up I am usually full of energy but I cant get off the couch to look after my daughter. Hubby is playing a game in another room so I have no help from him. Im not pregnant I have Mirena. N e ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• are you about to start? on your cycle? cause this is the way i always feel.. or you could be coming down with the cold season.. its on his fast..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 12:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You can still get pregnant with mirena I met a girl at my ob appoitment who was there to get her mirena removed cause she was three months prego and it was missing somewhere inside her.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Nope, I just finished a "cycle" I dont really have them ne more since I have mirena!
    Anonymous