Is it possible to fall in & out of love while being married????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah you are always going to have your ups and downs in marriage. The thing is to not give up on your spouse jsut because things aren't perfect at the moment. it just means it's time to work harder to focus on each other. People can't always be totally in love all the time. If it lasts for a few months and you still can't reconnect go to cousling. Just don't give up unless there is violence or hatred. Falling in and out of love is just the natural progression.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yes it is normal. Marriage is not about being "in love", it's a commitment. Each day you tell yourself you are committed to your marriage.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm not so sure about this. Yes there are times when I fall in and out of lust with my dh, but even when we argue, when we're not being intimate as often, I always love him. There are times when I feel it more strongly, when we're totally in sync about things and life is good; but even when times are tough, I still love him.
    I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't think it's the norm.

Answer by missanc at 2:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think so.There is no way to sustain tha in love feeling you have in the begining, but it comes and goes.
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 2:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2009