What is wrong with my DH?

My husband always looks in the mirror a long time, with his man-purse and everything. He poses and does this zig-zag part in his hair. Is that okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• spending alot of time on your hair is one thing but a zigzag part AND a manbag???? Sounds a little off to me!
    Anonymous

• He must be gay, sorry
    Anonymous

• I'm sure it is. My husband takes longer getting ready than I do and looks at himself in the mirror way more than I do. Guys don't like to admit that they can be worse than girls.
    Anonymous

• My guy can be like this sometimes. If you're pretty sure he's "into" sex with you, then don't worry about it. At least he cares how he looks...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 1:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Worst case scenario, he's really vain, but he probably just likes to look good.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Eh, don't think there is much correlation there, sorry. One of the most effeminate guys I know is completely straight, and one of the most "manly" men I know.. is only into men! I think you should probably be grateful that he remembers to shower without you reminding him lmao! Some guys just care more about their appearance than others.. and some are REALLY into their appearance lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009