I have a confession.

I love to travel. And while being in South America with my little girl, I found a man who was really fun and took care of us, kinda like a guide. But then I realized, WHOA I think he might be gay. My little girl was really attached and we were having fun traveling with him. But as his gayness became more and more revealed I began to despise sex with him and did it just so he would stay with us, we didnt have any money. I just left him after 2 YEARS! Am I disgusting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Travel

• Well, yes, get tested but no you're not an awful person. On some level you must have enjoyed his company and on some level it was mutually beneficial, both of you using eachother. I'd just cut my losses and close that chapter in my life and move on. Look after your kid and yourself and don't make the same mistake next time. There's no point in beating yourself up over it. It's done so you should be done.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• WTF?
    Anonymous

• i second that wtf and raise you wth?? you had sex while travelling with your little daughter with someone who you were sure was gay two years ago and now you feel guilty?

for starters it's two years ago. if you're didn't have his baby don't worry about it and be responsible to your daughter now and be responsible yourself.
    Anonymous

• I'm the second one to answer...ok i got it. change the you slept with a gay guy two years ago to you slept with a guy who's gay for two years and just very recently you split with him.

I'd get tested for HIV and AIds And Pregnancy for the next year. Make sure he didn't touch your daughter physically or emotionally.
    Anonymous