Game Ideas

I am having a birthday party for my son. I have some game ideas for outside but it might rain and I'm not coming up with any game ideas for inside. The kids ages are from 1-7. If you have any indoor game ideas i would be very grateful.

Thanks.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 1:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well you can always get the disney scene it game for the older kids. And theres always pin the tail on the donkey
    Anonymous

• Charades. Fruit salad (kind of like duck duck goose only different. You sit in a circle and everyone chooses the name of a different kind of fruit.....one person is the caller in the middle and calls the names of two different fruits. Those two have to switch places before the caller gets one of the spots. Whoever has no spot ends up the caller. The purpose being, obviously, NOT to be in the middle. It's REALLY fun). Pin the tail of the donkey....or pin the tail on eeyore, or the ears on Mickey Mouse, or anything like that.
    Anonymous