What's your favorite bottled water?

Do you have a type of bottled water you don't like? Crystal Ridge bottled water tastes like the water that comes out of my sink. City water. Bleh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the smart waters. The water that comes out of our tap tastes like chlorine Ickkkk! I got one of those PUR filters for the kitchen sink. So I refill all of my empty bottles and reuse them
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• aquafina . lol
    Anonymous

• poland spring
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i live in a city where the tap water is excellent. theres even talk of bottling it. yeah for spada lake
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I like smart water, but that's only because it's a dollar a bottle at Target this week. I usually drink them and refill the empty bottles with flitered water from the tap.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Whatever's on sale and whatever I have a coupon for
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• figi ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! my bf doesnt believe it tastes different than other waters , im tellin u it does LOL! it has this crisp taste ... omg! i gotta go to the store now! LOL THNX OP! didnt wanna buy any but i have to now lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• The water from our tap. :) I just refill some old bottles we have and keep them refrigerated.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i like evian because it tastes like soft water
    AmberMoffat

Answer by AmberMoffat at 8:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009