I can not stop eating!

If there is junk in the house I eat it. If there is none I go buy it or else it is all I can think about! What can I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• im in the same boat. im 18 weeks pregnant. just this morning ive already had half of a croissant from burger king and half a port of sub sandwich. ugh im so full but im craving something that I dont know what it is
    Anonymous

• chew gum instead
    Anonymous

• Self-discipline has every thing to do with this. You have to make yourself quit eating junk. There's no easy way out of it, really. We have to tell ourselves no and stick with it.
    Anonymous

• Today I have eaten a bowl of cereal, 4 pieces of toast, leftovers from last night, and romen noodles. can you top that? Ive got it too, I hate it.
    Anonymous

• You are setting a terrible example for your kids. It is time to live a healthy life.
    Start with excercise: at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Are you drinking enough water? You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Are you eating fruits and vegetables? You should be eating 7-8 servings a day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat an apple, kiwi, or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Stop buying white foods/simple grains. Work your way up to six servings of whole grains a day. Foods like barley, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, etc.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day; foods like nuts, tofu, beans, lentils, etc.
    If you would like taste, healthy, family and budget friendly recipes, send me a message

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009