Does anyone have a Stokke Xplory?

If so, how does your baby like it compared to a standard stroller?

blueberry1

Asked by blueberry1 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• I have one and I LOVE it.

The pros are that it folds really really easily (we also have a Orbit Baby System stroller, and a Bugaboo stroller..and compared to those, it folds SO much easier) and it folds down to a small size, so it's really easy to store (it doesn't take up much room at all). I also love how high it is (your literally at eye-level with your baby) compared to other strollers, and it's great to take into restaurants because you can just wheel the stroller right up to the table and your baby is already level with you (so it makes it easier to feed him/her)

The only cons that I have really are that it doesn't have much storage underneath it (if any at all) compared to other strollers and so it doesn't leave much room to put things like shopping bags, diaper bags, etc. underneath of it. That's the one thing I hate about it, lol.

Overall though, I'd definitely recommend buying it.
    GabriellaM

Answer by GabriellaM at 12:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2009