Is anyone tired of hearing about Obama?

Ok, I understand he is the president, but just walking into walmart I see 5 different books about him at least 3 magizines talking about how him and his wife are so in love, every week! I just think if he's the president when does he have all this time to be taking pictures, shouldn't he be running the country?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm only tired of hearing all the negative talk about him, like your question.
    Anonymous

• Um, and you post this thread

to

oh, right-TALK MORE ABOUT HIM!!! if you were that sick of him, why keep it up, eh?
    Anonymous

• That's our popstar president..gotta love it.Not much of a president so far.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• That's our popstar president..gotta love it.Not much of a president so far

You guys seem to be the one keeping it up!!
    Anonymous

• He doesnt want to run this country. He lied like hell to get his position and now he is trying to eff everything up. He has already made it clear that he doesnt repect this country. Not saluting the flag.. How was he raised Christian but its against his religion to salute the U.S. flag? He told the saudi king he was sorry for the US arrogance. Come one he is an awful president who doesnt want the job. He just wanted to make sure the country was beyond repair when he was done with it
    Anonymous

• I am in the plitics section so of course I will talk about Obama.I do not have to see the mags all over the place and all that junk as I live in a red state and there is very little of that mess here.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Not nearly as tired as I am of Michael Jackson and Jon & Kate.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No I'm not tired about hearing about him, what I am tired of hearing is how many stupid people still accept that he is doing something GOOD for this country because hes not. Him and Bush have the SAME agenda. Obama got away with it more because people worship him and because the Dems have a majority that is unstoppable.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think it bothers you so much because of your hate for him. Get use to it. You will ALWAYS hear things about him, see him on tv, and in the grocery store he will be staring right at you from the People magazines. Nothing you can do about it.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 1:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am not the OP I am using my name but actually prin there is something I can do..I hardly see the garbage but when I do come across a mag with his mug I turn it around :)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009