what do you think i should do? plz read

its a long story but ill try to make it short. im 20 and my boyfriend is 32 we've havent been that long togethermaybe about 11 months now but im so confused i dont know what to do. im 35 wks and 5 days preg. me and him are always arguin and im always the jealous type and just because ive been wanting to spend alot of time with him( i think its my belly, i love his smell even though he works in Waste management)but he is always about his beer and he leaves me alone at night to go to his brothers house to call his fam even at 1am. but the point of all this is that 2 days ago i was arguin with four walls just because he was snoring of how drunk he was and wheni noticed while i was cleaning my bathroom that 3 or 4 drops came down. i know i didntneed to go to the bathroom becus i went 5 minutes before. now everytimei walk it hurts down there. is that normal? is it because of the stress?should i go to the ER?

mami2bagainlol

Asked by mami2bagainlol at 1:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm having a hard time understanding this. Are you wondering what you should do because you feel your water broke? If you think your water broke then get to the hospital. If it's only leaking slightly then I would take it easy, call my doc and see what they wanted me to do.

Everytime you walk it hurts down there. That could be the baby moving further down the birth canal. That is normal and it will hurt.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009