how likely...

i stopped taking the pill the 12th of this month and got my period on the 14th. my cycles are usually normal. my husband and i had sex on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd..i know its better to do it closer to ovulation but hes in the military and was sent out so thats not possible. how likely are we to have conceived? is it common to get pregnant right after stopping bc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant right after going of Bc
    Anonymous

• I got preg 4 times WHILE on birth control, with one ovary..

I think there is no rhyme or reason... If you are meant to get pregnant,, it will happen.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 2:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You could be since you were trying close to your ovulation. It depends on how long your cycles are ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• it depends on the level of bc left in your system, and how close you hit the ovulation mark AND if any got threw.. These are all ifs and buts. The only sure way to tell, is to wait until next month and take a test. I know, waiting sucks, but just keep an eye out for the signs, and keep your hopes up.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have been off the pill since May.And i have had no luck.Plus going off the pill Messes up your periods.so your cycle may be longer or shorter.
    lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009