do u think twenty dollars is enough money to have a chucky cheese with one small toddler.. and my sister and i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry to have fun!
    Anonymous

• whats a chunky cheese??????????????
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 2:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yeah, you dont actually have to get order pizza to play at Chuck E. Cheese. My mom takes my daughters there too play all the time and $20 could by alot of tokens.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if you don't plan on eating too much or staying too long or playing too many games.
    Anonymous

• If money is an issue.. Why don't you "Chucky Cheese" at home?? Have a pizza making party. (My toddler LOVES getting hands on w/ the dough) You can get jiffy pizza dough mix for 50 cents, 1.00 sauce, and spend 4.00 on cheese. Cheese pizza... $5.00 Even ask a local pizza place for "just a box" tell them you have a project that needs one.
    Take your homemade pizza, in the box to the local park.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 2:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• maybe see if their rates are online
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Its plenty you don't need money to play in the playground they have and the games are aimed for older children anyways... My 3.5 year old can only play a handful of games so I always take 10 bucks for token and that lasts us about 2 hours between the play equipment and games.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• op here ...
    my sister and i get along much better when we get out and keep busy.. im nt worried abt my son..
    lol
    we both have aniexty.. and i dont have a car.. and she is coming to visit me.. im taking the car seat.. and i want... NEED to get out of this house..and she has a car and guess what we are going to use it
    and where i live is 100 plus so i thought chucky.. cheese.. sorry for the mis spelling would be good idea.. just not sure how much money i would be looking at.. my sister said her treat but i dont want to go if its going to be like 50 dollars thank u
    Anonymous

• On their website they have coupons for Pizza and for tokens, with those $20 is ABSOLUTELY enough! Have fun!
    Anonymous

• we spend about $50 but that is two adults a two children.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009