Just wanting a better life and mean no harm?

Think again not all illegally crossing our borders are all about just having a better life and are just good people....This is why we need better border protection and stop the garbage.Come here legally or stay the hell out.

link below..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The shooting was reported about 9:15 p.m. Thursday on Shockey Truck Trail southeast of the San Diego Sheriff Department's Campo substation, according to the Sheriff's Department.

The agent was working with other agents to track suspected illegal immigrants or drug smugglers when the group being followed dispersed and the agent went off into the darkness by himself, Border Patrol agent Daryl Reed said Friday morning.

A short time later, the agent was found lying gravely injured on the ground, Reed said.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Four engines, paramedics and a medical helicopter were dispatched to the area, but the agent, who was shot in the head, was declared dead at the scene, Cal Fire Battalion Chief Nick Schuler said.

FBI Special Agent Darrell Foxworth said his agency is investigating the incident, along with the Sheriff's Department, the Border Patrol and the U.S. Attorney's Office.

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=10783811

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• God rest this man's soul and prayer's to his family
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Happens all the time.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I wish more peope in this country knew the frequency with which crimes like this occur. Those of us living closer to the border (and especially those of us who personally know some of the Border Control agents) know all too well how dangerous the illegal border crossings frequently turn out to be. It's not just the drugs, but the rapes, theft and violent attacks that rarely make it into the media. It's appalling how little of the crime committed by illegals gets reported to the general public.
    Intrepid

Answer by Intrepid at 3:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• id be more supportive if they weren't ILLEGAL..the fact is they can get jobs and free care a lot easier then me a single American citizen
    Lez_Lizzard

Answer by Lez_Lizzard at 3:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Something needs to be done, because even though I'm in SC, I've heard about how bad things are, and how Immigration patrols are facing danger now more than ever. And while I agree with the concept of trying to improve the quality of life my family and I have, I agree that it should be done legally.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009