paranoia

i make my neighbor paranoid.the second i come home she goes out.she told her husband who in return told my husband that i am (shall we say)agravating her?i think its more paranoia.i was painting my daughters window sills yesterday she slammed shut the windows and curtains and went out.did the same today.i dont know what to do.i am not bothering her at all.i do think she is paranoid by nature.my shades and curtains on her side of the house are all closed as to not to disturb the princess.i dont know what else i can do.any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• why is what she thinks of you important to you? i could careless what my neighbors think...shit the 1st week my new neighbor moved in she thought i stole her computer lol...called the cops and all...said it was because i listen to all the same music LMAO...so i showed the cop the receipt to my computer and it was dropped! and now she gives me dirty looks lol..but im okay with that...her opinion isnt shit to me anyway!

Anonymous

• Ignore her.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• what do you mean by "she goes out" & "went out". Do you mean she went outside? Sorry, just a lil confused there. I would ignore her & go on w/ your daily life. I don't give a crap what my neighbors think, or say about me. For all i care, they could think I'm a murderer. Next time you see her "go out" give her the finger.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• play music really strange music
    paint your sills with really crazy looking clothes on
    scratch and twitch when you think she is looking at you
    talk to yourself loud enough for her to hear and be sure to answer yourself too
    dance around your front yard
    walk around and around your house like five times fast
    then do it walking backwards

this should give her something to think about
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• she already gave me the finger...
    Anonymous

• Heck, boredmom44. I didn't know those behaviors would bother the neighbors. Thanks...Now I know what I did.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i thought as long as her neighbor is paranoid, she might as well have a reason to be
    and none of those things is in itself illegal or wrong,
    it may just relieve some tension,

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009