Best pre-school in Vero Beach, FL?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good pre-school in Vero Beach, FL? My son is 3 and has been home with my sister-in-law but she is going back to school in the Fall. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

EmilyJ79

Asked by EmilyJ79 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in

• http://www.doh.state.fl.us/environment/community/group/cdc.htm

If you follow that link you can put in your zip code and it will give you all the day cares in your area. You can read inspection reports on each one. It also lists in home day cares so you can check those out too. I skimmed through the inspection reports and narrowed it down to the ones that looked best. When I visited it was pretty easy to tell which were good. I got a great vibe from the one we went with and he loves it. Good Luck

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009