last night i refused sex. but did oral on him instead..

and he had the nerve this morning to say that i rejected him.. and i said sorry babe bj is not rejection.. are u kidding me..he came home from work around 11 thirty and i was feeling yucky bc it had been a stressful day for me too.. but then he comes over and starts telling ur legs looks sexy in those gray bottie shorts.. and then it was weird i do sometimes complain that i am alwys making the move on him.. so then we start to kiss mess around. the compliment was nice and made me feel good dont get me wrong... but i still felt sick.. heck i didnt even dinner last night bc my tummy was weird.. then he said what i dont turn u on any more.. i said no ur being manipulative.. well anywy.. i just gave him a bj so he would pass out.. but i would not call that rejection... come on ...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope not rejection. My husband would be lucky i decided to pay any attention to him at all if I was sick.
    Anonymous

• my advice would be let him know what full rejection feels like. Bad communication surrounding any bedroom activities can lead to resentment if you're sick... don't partake in anything you don't feel up to ... yes life is short but it can really drag on and on if you start to treat sex like a chore on your to-do list. He's not a teenage boy he needs to grow up a little.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• mixsaxton says it right. obligatory sex and its' guilt is bad. a bj is sex just not in the vajayjay.
    Anonymous

• My husband says if you had an upset stomach and still gave a bj, then you're a real trooper!
    Anonymous

• hes wrong your right.
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 2:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2009