• In the Spotlight:

How to give someone parenting advice?

So my sister has a 4 year old son who is an absolute terror. He throws huge tantrums and will spit in people's faces and kick them. He calls people names, says "I hate you', etc. He can't sit still through a meal in a restaurant, you get the idea. Anyway, my other sister babysits him all the time and is at her wits end. He has to go to his dad's house half the week and this makes my sister feel guilty so she's never really disciplined him. She admits that he doesn't listen to her. The kid stresses everyone out! My other sister wants to talk to her about it, but she doesn't know what to say. Neither one of us want to come off as high and mighty, but he is clearly out of control. In our opinion, just a few changes and consistent discipline would make a world of difference. What can we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• the sister should be the one to bring it up because she watches him...i would just be straight up with her...tell her what you told us! BE HONEST!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 5:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009