What should I....?

I am having a yard sale saturday of my son's 0-3 month nighties, onesies, and pants. What would you price each item for? I don't want to over price but then I don't want to under price either. They are all brand new pretty much. Maybe worn 2-3 times each item. Some never were worn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The thing you have to keep in mind with close that size is that there are TONS of them out there being re-sold because they weren't worn much. Huge supply and not as much demand, so IMO you should go towards the lower side of whatever you had in mind.
    Anonymous

• Never worn=$1
    Some wear=$.50
    and so on, or say 5 for $4
    Anonymous

• You probably won't get more than a few dollars for the stuff that has never been worn. People won't pay a lot for clothes at yard sales. And on things like the onesies you could just put a bunch together and sell them in bulk. Like ten onesies for five dollars or something like that. But if it's a really good outfit that has never been worn you could get up to maybe ten dollars depending on what it looks like.

Anonymous

• Maybe try a dollar a piece or 1.50/pc. If you are selling them good at that price you could try to increase or keep it the same. If it doesn't seem like the clothes are selling you may want to think about lowering your price. I just had a yard sale about a month ago and I had to lower my prices b/c people at yard sales are looking deals and steals
    nurbabe82

Answer by nurbabe82 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• 25 cents a piece
    Anonymous

• $1.00 for never worn (be sure there is a sign, saying so)
    .50 cents for newer looking.
    .25 cents for anything a little worn or stained.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yes, I think 25 cents. They're used! Never worn, maybe I"d say 50 cents. Keep in mind you can get brand new onesies at wal-mart for $2.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 7:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009