How many times have you..

...locked yourself out of your house/car?

Kam06

Asked by Kam06 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I locked myself out of my car 5 times until dh started carrying spare keys for me. And I locked myself out of the house 1 time because i didn't know it automatically locked.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 2:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• house? TOO MANY! (At least 15 times, till I bought a carabiner and started clipping my keys to my belt loop whenever I went out the door.

Car? (only once)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I lost count.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• never have. i have hidden keys for everything. i even made a poket on my bra to carry a house key lol. i have tons of spare keys.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It used to be a running joke at my work I locked myself out of my car so many times. It was a pet store and I kept a fish net with my name on it in the office just so I could break into my own car each time!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• oh man, so many.. my hubby does the samething.. the problem is we always use our spare key outside and leave the thing in the house.. lol we suck.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Never. Even if I KNOW without a doubt that I just put my keys in my purse, I still check again just to make sure before actually closing the door. I made that a habit pretty much as soon as I started driving, so I do it now without even thinking about it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my apartment : twice -- lived here since 05.
    my dads house : every day since the middle of my frshman year til the end of my sophmore year! LOL ... i had to go thru the basement window , than i broke the front door to get in when i didnt wanna go thru the window!
    ---
    car : once! i learned!! 1st time i had my lisence , that WEEK! i took my niece to the mall to the toy store and to dinner and a movie ... we go put her toy in the car and our leftovers and ready to go see a movie and i see my keys just sittin on the seat! LOL ... good thing my dad used to work at thte towing company in town -- no charge to unlock it lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i dont do it too often but i did do it the other day while the freakin car was running!!! its my mans car and he had to drive over (he lives 40 mins away) and unlock it...i was so freakin embarressed. thank god he brought the right key...that would've sucked even more
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I always have to break into my house and then after I do I will take my son outside to play later and lock myself out again! Like at least twice a week! I think it's "pregnancy brain".
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009