Babysitters

It seems some teens aren't trained what to do. Yesterday I left a note for my dd and her babysitters. They have left the house messy so I left clear instructions. They did ok and were back today. I went home at lunch and it was like they were in a cave. My dd is in pajamas, no teeth brushed, no blinds opened..wathing tv for 4hrs!!! My note the day b4 said tv for 1 hr only. I turned the tv off and was nice, but told them i expect you guys to go outside and play it is gorgeous out!! These are kids from good families but Im shocked that they dont pick up or guide her in goods ways. Ugh! So ready for school to start. I feel like iM babysitting the babysitters.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fire them! maybe you can find a new one though someone at work
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I promise, there are some decent teen babysitters out there. I'd start asking around. It's difficult to find inexpensive help, though, sometimes.
    MinstrelMommy

Answer by MinstrelMommy at 3:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• lol well i had a sign up sheet and the teens i knew all just signed up for what days they wanted to work. She only has a babysitter 2 days/wk so as a single mom I just want to know she is safe, the other stuff annoys me but I kinda have to suck it up. I may really need them someday so I guess i will stick to lists for them. I have one I really like but she isnt always available.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009