How did you decorate your baby girls' nursery?

I don't want to do pink pink pink and I need ideas!

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 3:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You could always do a neutral color on the walls, and then accent the room with girl items.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i did mine purple purple purple lol. i did a lighter shade of purple on the top, left a white stripe and then 2 shades darker purple on the bottom. the darker shade is like lavender so it's not too dark. then i got purple organza sheers with flowers and sequince embroidered on them. they're so pretty. everybody really loves it. i did neurtals with the furniture since it's all pass me downs lol. the furniture is all white. they also have a lot of those vinyl wall clings that you can put up on the wall in cute butterflies and stuff. that's next on my list lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Well, I wasyoung and very naive and did my daughters room in white from top to bottom. White walls, furniture, sheets, white satin comfortor dust ruffle curtains etc. It was a HUGE mistake!!!!! It was all pretty much ruined by the time she was 6 months old! However it was absolutely beautiful before she was born! Now she is 3 and has a ballerine bedroom with stuff that is not dry clean only!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 9:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My dd had really nothing...I tried to deck it out in Pink Princess but she really didnt care what she wanted! Now she kinda still has the same thing! Its a Princess Them..but That will change when we get a house! Which hopfully will be soon!lol!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 11:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2009